Background Image Overview
- Screen reader software support for the TITLE attribute (Vision Australia)
- Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Standards
- 10.1 Provide labels or titles for all form fields.
- Section 508
- 1194.22 (n) When electronic forms are designed to be completed on-line, the form shall allow people using assistive technology to access the information, field elements, and functionality required for completion and submission of the form, including all directions and cues
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- 2.4.6 Labels Descriptive: Labels and headings are descriptive.
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
- 10.2 Until user agents support explicit associations between labels and form controls, for all form controls with implicitly associated labels, ensure that the label is properly positioned.