onMouseOver Event Rules
HTML Markup Details
- The onmouseover and onmouseout events are often used to create styling effects, dispaly content from dynamic menus and provide contextual help information.
- The onfocus and onblur events can be used to provide keyboard support to mouse pointer related events that are needed for accessibility.
Accessibility Evaluation Rules
FAE Rule Implemetation
- Illinois Functional Accessibility Evaluator 1.0
- The Illinois Functional Accessibility Evaluator is a web based tool to help developers evaluate web resources for the use of the iCITA HTML best practices.
- Illinois Firefox Accessibility Extension
- The Illinois Firefox Accessibility Extension is a Firefox add-in that is designed to identify accessibility features for both static and dynamically generated html content.
- Useful for identifying the location of specific accessibility problems for failures and warnings indentified in FAE reports.