Testing Link with Internet Explorer
The Accessible Information Solutions (AIS) team of Vision Australia provides the Web Accessibility Toolbar to aid manual examination of web pages for varying aspects of accessiblity. Its capabilities include functions that:
- identify components of a web page
- facilitate the use of 3rd party online applications
- simulate user experiences
- provide links to references and additional resources
Links Information Page
- Complete list of links and the properties of the page
- List includes text links, image links, and image maps.
- Enables easy examination of link content, destination,
Report Dialog Box
- When you select Links, a popup window containing a report on the page will open.
- Click to close the window; icons will indicate links that need attention.
- Tab orders of all the links on the page are displayed.
- Unless specified, assignment of tab orders will follow default order.
Image Maps Information Page
- Both server-side image maps and client-side image maps are catalogued; however, server-side image maps should not be used.
- Displayes the image and code for each image map present on the page.
- Alerts when tags are missing.